- State: Alabama
- Country: United States
- Listed: December 24, 2018 1:22 am
- Expires: 27 days, 3 hours
You made a romantic marriage proposal for your girlfriend. When you put the women’s tungsten wedding bands on her hand, you can prepare for the wedding ceremony. There are many details to be aware of when preparing for a wedding ceremony. After you make a guest list and a seating table, don’t forget to consider the seating arrangements. You may want to know how to arrange your family or friends. Although your ritual does not require a strictly designated seat, there are some traditional guidelines that can help you place important people in the right place. Here are some traditional wedding seating guides that you can use as a reference to find the perfect place for family and friends.
- Make sure that the elderly sit close to the front, and people in wheelchairs or walking sticks can enter the end seat.
- The first four to five rows of seats may be reserved for immediate family members (such as aunts, uncles, cousins) and other special guests (such as children’s parents), who can attach ribbons to these seats.
- Immediately before the ceremony, the immediate family members will sit. Siblings (if they are not at the wedding) sit before grandparents and great-grandparents. They either sit in the first row with their parents or sit in the second row with their grandparents.
- The couple’s brothers usually let their mother sit down, but if the brothers are at the wedding, the foreman can let them sit down, or the brothers can let his mother sit down and sit with other best man.
- We recommend that there be approximately one welcome clerk for every 50 guests. Although the leader of the wedding ceremony is usually a male relative or a wedding party member, you can definitely assign male and female friends to complete the task. Let people sit in the seat as seamlessly as possible, and pay attention to sensitive seating issues (such as leaving two not separated from the guests).
You may ask why you should propose a tungsten ring. Maybe you can first understand the tungsten rings pros and cons and make a decision. The tungsten ring is a good choice for wedding rings.
49 total views, 2 today